February 25, 2013

School x life

So blogger, I still turn to you every once in awhile because there's only so much Twitter and its 140 characters limit allows me to rant about. Yet almost another month has passed by since I last wrote in there. For one, I am really deprived of time. And for two, it's because I can never get rid of the lazy vibes that are in me. But anyway, February is going be over in just 3 days!!! I realise how time is beginning to fly by faster and faster over these couple of years and mommy claims that it's just symptoms of growing old. Oh well! but fact is I AM turning legal in less than 3 weeks' time nyehehehe, big cheers to soon to be 18 years of life (and to the A level year...... pfft). But that aside, I have been anticipating the arrival of March every single day even though Common Tests are right after the March holiday. To be very honest, the Bangkok trip on my birthday is what keeps me constantly pushing myself. Everyday I have my daily dose of the-Adelene-chant "if I don't study before the bkk trip, I am going to fail CTs. If I study and do well(or at least reasonably passable), then at least I would not have any regrets for going on a holiday one freaking week before my papers" haha yes, it sounds stupid but it works!! Let's just hope this motivation/positivity doesn't go away after awhile. Need it to last for the subsequent 9 months!!! 9 m o n t h s of discipline. But of course, actions speak louder than words so dear self, please don't give up just yet. Mommy's wise words I hear all the time "if you think you can, you can." Hahaha whut even I've such a cute and supportive mom.

I really have nothing much to talk about apart from school and what not. So let me just excites a little over syf (actual day is between 8th-11th April). I think dance practices on Wednesdays and Thursdays are truly my only source of joy on school days. So much love for my CCA and the people in it. Stage mark at UCC is on the 12th of March which is approaching so soon!!!!!! I think everyone especially Terence is freakin out. Hope everything turns out well in the end and we achieve what we aim for.

Ok I am reaching my station.. Yada yada yes yes I am actually typing this on the train ride home because I need a break from my notes too. Till I have the time to come back, here's a picture of my bored face that N took during last week's assembly. Boo ya

No comments:

Post a Comment