January 23, 2014

3/52

Hola, I'm blogging in bed on a Thursday morning! How time flies. We're already on page 23/365 of a brand new year. Now that I have to work 5 days a week instead of lazing around at home all day long, it really makes me appreciate the weekends a lot more.. and by weekends I refer to Mondays and Tuesdays because my work days comprise of Wednesdays – Sundays. I know the working days are weird too, and it makes it slightly difficult for me to catch up with people because of the clash in schedules. Still, I'm thankful for an easy going boss, I've been taking days off work here and there and she didn't really seem to mind. I'll be getting my pay in a few days' time and it's really exciting! It's like hard earned money to me hahahaha.

Anyway despite the busy days, I still managed to hang out with quite a few groups of people over last week and I'm glad we did. On Tuesday, headed back to school for Pioneer's open house, but the main purpose was actually to go back to watch the juniors dance. What supportive seniors we are *proud face*. Stayed in school for about 6 hours (not sure how we managed to kill time either) and then headed for an express sushi feast at 313 for dinner omg it was mad cheap!! $1.50/plate?! We ate about 65 plates in total and our hungry tummies were extremely satisfied.

(Roamed around the school and found Davin's A level art work of his own face in the art studio. Of course I had to take a selfie with it ah I really miss hanging out with this guy hope army is being all good to him)


Wednesday was back to work day for me. Killed the Wednesday blues (um ya technically it's like Monday blues for me) with brunch with the clique at Holland Village before work. Nothing beats Hatched's mashed potato for me I love it sooo much I had to order extra!!


Had a dance barbecue on Friday evening/night(took a day off work). A farewell that came a little too late, but better than never.


Full day (8:30am – 6:30pm) work shift on Saturday but daddy picked me up for granny's 80th birthday dinner on his side. I was so tired that day but the food was good though, it made up for my lethargy.
 

That's about it. My previous week summed up in a post! I've yet to do up my Hong Kong photo diary but am actually pretty reluctant to do so. I regret not lugging my camera with me because the shots taken with my iPhone 4 are of such meh quality. Looks like it's going to take a while before the pictures show up here. Till then, I shall focus on those taken with N this week when we went roaming about the Tiong Bahru area on my 'weekend'.

The weather's really nice today it's so windy I hope it stays this way. I'm gonna go take a hot bath, grab some lunch and head to work! Will be back real soon, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment