June 01, 2016

INTERNSHIP

Omaigaaaad, so I landed myself with an internship at Activa Media Pte Ltd and I'll be working under the digital marketing department for 2 months. I went for a really impromptu interview without much clue about what was expected of me but thanks to R's father, he managed to connect me to this job which I interviewed for and got the internship all in one day! Everyday I'm so thankful for kind people around me. 

A little bit more on life, I've kick started production training for Dance Art's annual [ALL]titude concert and will be dancing 4 days a week for the next 4 months ok bless me, body aches please be kind. Friends, please also get ready for my incessant nagging to buy tickets to come watch me dance hehehe.

June is filled with a fair bit of travelling for me so come this July I'll be starting work and I'm sure there's a lot of learning to do, so exciting yet nerve wrecking at the same time. Guess who's ready for some real world deals? Sounds like a busy busy few months ahead but to say the least, I'm very glad I have productive things to look forward to until Summer is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment