"Happiness is a choice. Yeah, things in life make it difficult, but at the end of the day you control your own happiness."
-
In all honesty, i think i lost my tumblr vibes. I get all too lazy. Must be because of school! Have i mentioned how crazy the JC timetable is. On Fridays, i literally spent 11 hours in school........ On early days, which is only Monday, i end at 3:30pm. Oh well, got to face it. I need to adapt to the JC life. On a happier note, another fulfilling week has passed! The small joy you get when it finally hits you what the lecturer/tutor is trying to explain during lectures/tutorials. There are also frustrating moments. Nevertheless, all is well. I have a feeling this year is going to pass in the blink of an eye and i kinda want it to be that way. Play hard, study smart, survive promos and yay. Let me just keep my fingers crossed.-
Florence and Norah. My girls in 12A08 :)
-
Yesterday on Sat! Met best at Queensway shopping centre. Curry chicken for lunch. Walked around for my shoes. She got her glow in the dark(hahaha) nalgene bottle and we left... for Gong Cha!!! Hehe ended up camping at her crib as usual. I guess poppy was too excited to see me plus she haven't had her nails clipped so...... ouch
but we still had fun. I love the endless amount of things we can do after not seeing each other for 2 weeks haha! I will post more pictures when this girl finally decides to not be a lazy bum and upload them. Till then, wait for me to come backkkk! x


No comments:
Post a Comment