February 17, 2012

If you need me, I'll be in space

"So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be." -The perks of being a wallflower
I am currently reading this book. It's the diary of a teenage boy.
-
School is wearing me out. I feel tired/sleepy punctually at 9pm every night i'm not even kidding. Let me just sum up the past one and a half week in one post. I kinda like typing out my life. Even though it's not that detailed at all, i feel good after letting everything out. Just talking about school, and life. The happy days are over. Orientation camp ended real quick. Had the best finale night ever! The different house's performance was extraordinary and the atmosphere was just good. Nevertheless, i miss my Matriculation group mates a lot. I loved how we bonded so quick and well, seeing how we all started off as strangers right from day 1. I don't loathe my new class. I just.... miss MG18 a lot more. Yeah it's retarded because of course i still get to see these kiddos in school but it's still different.

Then again, i am thankful for this bunch of people: kimkim is missing ಠ_ಠ

At the end of the day, i know i just got to focus on my studies and nothing else matters as much. So yep, those ^ were Matriculation and Orientation week.
-
Then came best's advanced birthday dinner on Saturday. We had Korean BBQ at Chinatown. It was lovely seeing the old gang after what feels like eternity. I miss hanging out with them. We finished dinner and headed down to Holland village at 10 sharp to have dailyscoop. Yums even though i did not eat. Chilled and ended up playing hangmen till everyone parted ways in the end.

xxxxxx

Sunday- met shujing at 10:30am and we went running. To burn some fats from feasting on too much meat from the BBQ the previous night. Um, never knew such a place existed in our estate.



Monday- same old routine in school.
Tuesday- V day.
Honestly, it's quite fun to see presents being given and received. And helium balloons could practically be seen everywhere in the school compound. I got tons on chocolates and candies from different people. And a pretty red star from cocky (surprisingly it's still surviving in my bedroom after 4 days).

Origami roses Florence folded
Day 1
 Day 4

Other than that, life is as per normal and it goes on. Oh and i got accepted into modern dance. The instructor is aasdfghjkl adorable and he wears a beanie. Guys who are cute and wear beanie!!! Ugh. double. point. For you. Okay that aside! We are doing hip hop this year and contemporary for SYF the next. Makes me miss the girls in ntss a little but oh well...! I am looking forward to a good year ahead with new people. 
p.s. GP and PW. I WILL CONQUER YOU.
-
Just to end this off with a random note. Some days i miss my long hair.
Today happens to be one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment