Finally met Lisa after months before she flies back to Sydney today. Had Thai food for lunch with the girls at the new mall (JEM) on Saturday and did some proper catching up with the Aussie babe. Some photos taken with Claire's phone with all the funny filters. Another 5 months till we reunite!
I had my second last paper (economics) of the mid-year exams today. One more to go on Friday (math) and I'll be done! Am go bloody glad I get to sleep in tomorrow, been having this on & off headache for the pass week because of my bad sleep along with all the weird dreams and what not. I was even down with a slight fever last night and right now my head's hurting again and I feel so sick in the stomach. Sigh pie. Really in need of a proper weekend break and replenishment of sleep.


No comments:
Post a Comment