July 17, 2013

Post exam break


Tuesday (yesterday) was a much needed break from school and what not. It was PJC's marking day so the bunch of us finally had a free day to just go somewhere and release all our stress! Spent 4 hours rollerblading/cycling and ended up with all kinds of bruises and tan lines thanks to the elbow/knee guards some of us were wearing. Caught some late noon movies (Despicable Me 2 and Pacific Rim), and had dinner before we finally parted ways. Haven't felt so tired in a long long time. My body has been aching so much since I woke up this morning, as if I had dance class the previous day, but it felt real good perspiring it all out. Really could use more of such days with my favourite people in school and in dance :)

On a side note, today is kinda the "first" day of school after the mid year exams ended. I got back my first paper, Math, and I FLUNKED IT!!!! Pfffft, really need to start working on my weakest subject, now that we're into the final semester of the year. Reality check: 113 days to A Levels. All the fun times can wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment