July 19, 2013

Thank God it's Friday

The travelling time from school back home has officially turned into my blogging time. It's 9:25pm right now and my iPhone is left with 7% battery but thankfully, I have my iPod touch with me. My favourite companion for bus/train rides home alone! Some days I have this whole train of thoughts but I end up forgetting what I want to say/type. But it's ok, let's see what I can squeeze out. 

The class has gotten back all our exam papers from the mid year examination today. My results are seriously no where near great and if I were to be completely honest, it's rather disappointing. Considering I had one whole month of June to mug, yet my grades actually ended up to be pretty similar to that of Common Tests in March, whereby i only had one week of study break. I know I am weak in Econs and Math but oh my lord what happened to China Studies! First sub-pass for a major CSE exam in my entire JC life. Pffft now what they say makes complete sense; expectations often lead to disappointments. I passed History though, gotta keep working on it. Like I said, now that we are into the third and last semester of year 2, I really can feel the pressure charging at me from all directions, along with my teachers' constant "you all don't have much time left" reminder. But I guess it's a good thing, seeing people around you study hard actually motivates me to do the same. Except I have to fight the distractions at times. And this monster called procrastination. I know, self-discipline is all it takes BUT it really isn't easy. And have I mentioned how I have so many books I want to read at this juncture. I just finished reading one and I prolly shouldn't move on to a new book because then, I know I won't stop easily. What a wrong timing. Just, when I am so restricted, I cannot find a better word to describe this feeling than URGH.

I will see how things go for the next few weeks. Till then.


*p/s THE SYF VIDEO IS FINALLY OUT OMG BRB CRYING



Getting so much feels from watching it even after the 5th time. I am truly blessed to be a part of this modern dance family and to have gone through such an amazing journey with my bimbs ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment