November 17, 2014

S a t u r d a y s

Collected the developed photos taken using the Kodak film camera last week and can I just say I am in love with them all omaigad. Let's let the pictures do the talking.







 


The Saturday we finally got our Breko breakfast fix!!!!



and trip to the SEA aquarium to see fishies






















When I got convinced to go for a night run, which ended up being 10 minutes of jogging and 1.5 hours of strolling because I donut like running. But it was still good work out aye. Allow me to quote Google "walking is one of the best forms of exercise". So is yoga???



what was supposed to be "lets take A picture" .... 

.... turned into tons of goofy shots


yeah my boyfriend wants to gobble me down


attempts at changing poses: fail




tried to piggy back bae but bae too heavy for me


THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE HOW IT WORKS RIGHT



giving our faces some well-deserved nutrients (after devouring much junk food!!!!!)



p.s. I know this space has been flooded with a lot of pictures of R and I on a weekly basis as of late but really, I am sorry not sorry about it.

On a more serious note, both of us have been engaged in a lot of legit conversations recently because of various happenings to friends/people around us. I think it's really a shame having to admit that forging a trusting and positive relationship simply does not happen overnight, for most people that is. I really hope that by watching the couples around us, it'd allow us to learn, grow strong and stay strong always. Times like this, I feel that R and I are actually capable of thinking and acting our age. It's just that half (or rather most of) the time, we choose to immerse ourselves in the very childish side of our relationship..... but ah what do we do when we are really two 19 year olds stuck in the bodies of 9 year olds heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment