(Delayed post, whoops)
I'm supposed to be revising in school right now before night lecture starts at 7pm later but my brain cells are decreasing at a rapid speed after flipping through business and management notes for the past two hours so... I am having a self proclaimed break.
And since I have my laptop with me, why not share some love rightttt. Last Saturday, R and I conquered (I suppose that is) the entire Botanic Gardens after 3-4 hours of walking/ strolling and let's just say it was a great work out for yours truly.
Before that we were supposed to eat at Brekko as planned but our plans always have the tendency to not work out somehow (tsk) so we ended up at Hatched instead, which was an awesome substitute if you ask me! Breakfast lovers you all need to try the beef pot pie with scrambled eggs like. It. Is. Awesome. In my most honest opinion... or maybe I was just too hungry to think straight again?







When you complain to your bf that his eyes always appear bigger in pictures and he tries to be sweet and accommodate you. The outcome:
Found the perfect swing at one of the garden. There were so many of them. I miss having one of these in Malaysia back at gramp's house back in the days.
We bought a Kodak film camera for the fun of it and took lots of (hopefully, nice) pictures on Sat. I can't wait to collect them from the printing shop!!!! Side note, I am so happy someone shares the same love as me for dailyscoop's lychee martini ice cream hee

Met the jc gang on Sunday before heading to work to see my cutie pies. Attendance: 5/6 because damien was down with a severe flu. As usual, we spent most of lunch time listening to the guys talk about their funny army stories. Though most of the time, the girls like to act like we're super bored of all your tales, I got to admit some of them are very interesting. I know I say this all the time but seriously, you boys have grown so much *weep tears of joy* and I am glad that both of you are enjoying what you're doing now, since all the tougher times are over.
And guess who's a certified driver now hahaha. I took a snapchat and said in the video "fatty driving", except maybe he's not really a fatty anymore meh we want chubby loo back. Either way, idk why but every time when close friends around me know how to drive, I get super excited about it. I mean it's something deserved to be proud of... right?
And guess who finally returned me my 10 baht bkk shades after a million years.



No comments:
Post a Comment