I bet you guys think I'm going to start typing some emotional post in conjunction with the quote above but no really, I just wanted to say "I SURVIVED TODAY" hahahahaha gotcha. Just trying to sound deep so I started with a... somewhat applicable.... quote — getting through Friday is a pretty big deal for me though. I'm always home late on Thursday night because dance ends as late as 11pm sometimes so I really dread having to wake up early for school the next morning to sit through a 3 hours lecture. But the enlightening thing is I only have one remaining lecture on Fridays now so I get to come home at 11:30am. Bliss is when you don't give a care about the world and take a damn good loooong nap after school.
School (woes) aside, the highlight of this week was crossing the border for a day trip with the girls from OG15!! We went on Wednesday so yay to traffic free roads. Half, or maybe three-quarter of my heart will always belong to Malaysia... for the yummy and cheap food duh. But mainly, this trip was enjoyable thanks to the lovely company I had, accompanied by retail therapy heheh. Need more of such therapeutic days!







School (woes) aside, the highlight of this week was crossing the border for a day trip with the girls from OG15!! We went on Wednesday so yay to traffic free roads. Half, or maybe three-quarter of my heart will always belong to Malaysia... for the yummy and cheap food duh. But mainly, this trip was enjoyable thanks to the lovely company I had, accompanied by retail therapy heheh. Need more of such therapeutic days!
No comments:
Post a Comment