October 11, 2014

Been having on and off thoughts about chopping my hair off for quite some time but there's always no concrete actions taken so... this happened today.


The korean was pretty happy with his new hairdo too. 

Can't really decide if this picture should be called a pre or post hair-cut shot because it was taken after I got my curls chopped off and before I decided to just cut my hair short once and for all after a walk with sj to the bubble tea shop round the corner (talk about turning corners and making life changing decisions ha!) Well um life changing because I probably take up less time in the showers now and that makes a lot of difference yunno. I have more time to decide what to wear after showering. Less likely for me to be late for school and blah. I help save water bills too maybe???? And ann mah is probably also very happy she doesn't have to nag me to dry my hair every late night now so why not. YES OK SORRY MAJOR DIGRESS. Back to the point, it's quite obvious up there ^^^^^^ how dry my ends were after all the virgin perming and colouring to my hair from a few months back so I am pretty pleased that my hair's back to its old healthy state (for) now. I reckon that 2 weeks later, I am going to start whining to EVERYONE about how I miss my long hair; like that day would definitely come, I am sure of it.

BUT as of now, it's just me and loads of shameless photobooth selfies.

No comments:

Post a Comment