October 27, 2014

Snippets from week 43/52

Hola! It's been such an eventful week. I'm tired... but happy!

I don't even realise how quickly time is passing by. I'm already done with one out of five modules for my first academic year. On the days we had our last statistics and math lectures respectively, the stats/math kakis and I found good spots with super good lighting to take pictures for commemoration purposes lol talk about girls and vanity (with our mismatched lup-sup outfits because ain't nobody got time to dress up for school).


R had a 5 days bloc leave from army –oh yeah throws fist in the air– so we spent quite a bit of quality time together last week. On one of the days, we were very determined to explore Botanics Garden but then it started to drizzle when we were on our way out. Being the 2 over zealous humans, we still went ahead with our plan which obviously did not work out hahahaha. So we ended up back home with all the food in our imaginary garden instead. But 'twas still a good day! We went back out to meet with his buddies and had loads of fun.

Sushi or boy? CAN I HAVE BOTH.
In comparison to the weekly book-out dates we have, seeing R more than twice a week is secretly a blessing. But then again, I'd like to think army is nothing but just a milestone for us. Besides, both of us are very STONG right b (hehe inside joke). And on a side note, I feel so damn loved having someone send me to and pick me up after school. Big hugs for someone I wonder who :)

On Friday, kim and I went to watch D3 recital to support the other chong chong. Girl I've said everything I want to say to you on our group chat and the piece of survey sheet (you've better pinned that piece of paper up on your wall ha), but I'd still say it again: I am so so so proud of you!!!!! So glad you found something you enjoy doing, just like I do. Here's to many many more times where we whine to each other about our aching bodies but still, that doesn't diminishes our love for dancing.

There there, you warned me no unglamorous pictures of you on my blog so this one can right? Very hiao but then I'll always be your fan *screams hysterically*

On Saturday, 3 other DA juniors and myself attended a 9am-6pm tri-uni dance workshop alongside our seniors and many other dancers from NUS, NTU and SMU. Can't be any more thankful for such opportunity thrown at me. The workshop was such an eye-opener!! Pictures!

After the workshop, I *guilty* took.... a..... cab (for god knows the how many times this week already) to meet b&h for dinner at Fry. In my defence, I was reaaaallly dead beat after nine hours of dance okay so, I shall be self-forgiven.

But anyway, time spent with my main bijes is always good.
Happy belated birthday to ma korean buddaye in SIM, it's really time you start acting 21.Everybody please meet ame my (ex) counterpart in dance/hubby (who divorced me a few months ago after I confessed to the group about R and my r/s) HAHAWatch ouuuuutttt for b00bies grab ameWhat happens when lethargy takes overClaire and I in a hair role reversal Ryan drunk on water, lingkai don't know so happy about what
FULL STRENGTH ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ p.s. nope i am NOT under-dressed *self-denial*
Spent Sunday with my usual little cuties at work and then headed over to a barbecue with OG 15 in the evening. You guys make uni a tad less dull, but it's certainly more than enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment