It's roughly 2.5 months since school started proper now and I guess it's safe to say I've settled down in this new environment pretty comfortably, especially with all the right support and energy around me (you all know who you are!) so thank you.

One of the biggest group of friends I've made in SIM so far. I met this bunch on freshman orientation day and they are seriously the most enthusiastic people ever – in organising things like OG dinner, ktv, bbq and movie sessions etc – which I admit does help to clear our minds a little amidst all the school days because to be honest, uni is starting to stress me out a little. JUST A LITTLE. But I believe stress isn't really a bad thing just as many people think it is? It's all about the perspectives and how you and I view it.




Had a little advanced birthday surprise for Amanda on Wednesday after getting dragged to watch Annabelle with them, which wasn't that scary. I think it's because we watched it as a big group so we made attempts to laugh off a lot of what were supposed to be the movie's frightening parts. Had dinner at Skinny Pizza after that yummers!!

Side note, I also got offered a position in the subcommittee of Dance Art recently, of which I really had some mixed feelings about because accepting the offer probably means that I'd likely move on into the main exco team in the few months to come. Right, it's really not that big of a deal but.. considering how my academics are becoming increasingly demanding, I worried about the amount of commitment I had to give, especially at an uni level. Have I mentioned how the clubs in university are all so independent I'm so amazed by the way things work. But of course, independence also equates to the exco committee having to deal with more shit. I am blabbering so much but at the end of it all, you guys probably made a right guess, yeah I decided a go at it anyway! I'll see how things work out in the mean time. Don't really want anything to jeopardise my studies at this point (not that I'm that much of a mugger-mugger yet but still). I mean who knows maybe all these handling of administrative matters and planning of proposals might just enhance the knowledge/life experiences I need for the course (business & management) I'm currently undertaking in SIM. Haha, now you all know who's the best at making herself feel better everytime? Me.
Or maybe my bae can make me feel better too hehe. Yesterday's saturdate with R
picture of the day: do you love me or llaollao?
Favourited this post on tumblr sometime ago and it could not be more apt right now
"And I understand. I understand why people hold hands: I'd always thought it was about possessiveness, saying 'This is mine'. But it's about maintaining contact. It is about speaking without words. It is about I want you with me and don't go."
Now do you think I love you or llaollao more mister?
Or maybe my bae can make me feel better too hehe. Yesterday's saturdate with R



.jpg)
Favourited this post on tumblr sometime ago and it could not be more apt right now
"And I understand. I understand why people hold hands: I'd always thought it was about possessiveness, saying 'This is mine'. But it's about maintaining contact. It is about speaking without words. It is about I want you with me and don't go."
Now do you think I love you or llaollao more mister?
No comments:
Post a Comment