



.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)


.jpg)



.jpg)





.jpg)



Returned to sg on Monday this week and R is also back from his Thailand trip (FINALLY) which means I got my macdonald's breakfast-in-bed and boyfriend fix after 2.5 painstaking weeks. Baby, I hope that despite things being so tough and unbearable at times, these army trips altogether have turned you into a stronger —both mentally and physically— person. Here's to many more milestones to come for you in the near future. It's funny how you always act so childish around me to match my level (but really guys actually i am not that childish) but when it comes to other things *snap fingers* my macho man appears. 2 more months to commission and ain't no army gonna come between us.
All corny stuff aside! I met e and sj for lunch two days back. It's my second time at Group Therapy Cafe and the food honestly does not disappoint. Here's to the girls I would still want to drink kopi and travel with even when I turn old and grey. Oh btw, elaine and i have coincidental matching (moles on our arms?!) DW watches from both our boiprens hee ♡

.jpg)

All corny stuff aside! I met e and sj for lunch two days back. It's my second time at Group Therapy Cafe and the food honestly does not disappoint. Here's to the girls I would still want to drink kopi and travel with even when I turn old and grey. Oh btw, elaine and i have coincidental matching (moles on our arms?!) DW watches from both our boiprens hee ♡




.jpg)
.jpg)


Parted ways with the girls at late noon and I was headed to the other end of the world (ok kidding it's just Yio Chu Kang but still quite far considering where i stay) for Dance Art's post production party. Had fun at the BBQ and mingling with everyone!

with 3/4 of the juniors clan :)
.jpg)
So thankful October was off to a good start!!!
u read ur this post again u see what's wrong (funny) .................
ReplyDeletehaha whoops... november????? (think my brain is constantly floating that's why)
ReplyDeletei c u corrected it hehehe u very cute ah
ReplyDelete