September 04, 2013

Love these three pictures of the 6 of us so so so much :)

Supposedly our last lesson of the school year so pictures with our (best) pe teacher ever!

Today was a slightly unpleasant day towards the end of the school day. Some days, my class is probably the most *rolls eyes because I can't find the right word to describe* class ever. I really don't understand why some people choose to do things that they know they canNOT commit themselves to. Ugh.

Anyway, tomorrow marks the last day of school for term III and I really ain't too thrilled about it. Prelims is right after the September break, which also means A Levels is nearing (Liberation is nearing). On a lighter note, I think most schools are celebrating Teachers' Day tomorrow and I am so excited about going back to new town!! I miss my homies like crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment