September 20, 2013

This picture was taken right outside my house (judge me hahahaha) because i wanted to show everyone how my face looks like after having 2 papers – math and china studies – in one day. Math was so blardy difficult!!!! Especially the pure math section oh my lord please let me pass this paper or just fail borderline. And I felt like I haven't written with so much intensity in weeks. The veins on my right hand felt as if they were gonna explode haha I'm exaggerating but you get my drift. So.. I have 2 days before my next paper commences on Friday. Thank goodness for all these little study breaks in between papers all else my brain would probably be jammed up.

My face aside, here's a little continuation of the update on my life, except that i don't really have one right now. As usual, since mondays are mommy's off day plus i was on my one week study break, we went to have some comfort food (xiao long baoooooomnomnomnomnom) at JEM before she went to get her hair done at the salon while i did my nails hehe. Was such a much needed half day off studying and some quality girly time with momsie :)
Sorry I got the genes from my mama, everything also have to take picture(s). Especially me, myself and I hahahaha ok kidding. Din Tai Fung has the best xlb ever
Check out my cutie watermelon nails i love it so much!! 40 bucks well spent. 

Break's over. Back to mugging. Went over to nora's crib to study on one of the days after my consultation in school. Was pretty much a productive day using all our brain juice on 6 friggen hours of math. The whole time both of us just went "something is wrong somewhere/ confirm careless mistake/ aiya I think the answer scheme is wrong" but in all, I must say doing math with her sometimes is a right choice. And obviously after 6 painstaking hours, we had to..... camwhore. Ok not really, but this girl seriously has the most beautiful paintings at home and they make perfect backgrounds for pictures so I couldn't resist.
I was on the phone but she just went snap snap snap

One of the night we had dinner to celebrate my aunty's (someone who's like a second mom to me, 2nd from the left!) birthday at one of the new tze char place we discovered near our place and they serve such delicious food. And a few really good Malaysian dishes too can you imagine our joy. 
It actually seems like the little girl, Jomin's birthday cos ahyi was shy for us to sing her a birthday song in public so Jo was made the scapegoat hahaha but she kinda enjoyed the attention and the blowing of candles part. Kids!

Yep, more study trips, to the bugis national library with Ry. Went at 10am to chope good seats and indeed, we got our window seats on the 11th floor that he claims has the nicest view. Productive day!
And during our well scheduled 1 hour lunch break, we went to have yummy chicken rice behind Bras Basar(?) complex and paddle pop ice cream for after lunch indulgence yummmmers. I stuffed the remaining 1/4 into my mouth hahahaha couldn't resist

So as you can see, there's really nothing that interesting going on in my life right now. I've um... 4 more papers to go before Prelims end and the J2s get a 5 days break including the weekends + 2 marking days. I know I've probably said it for the umpteenth time, but i really love having something to look forward to! Just to end this post, I would like to express my sadness over my cracked phone. You've been so well and strong for the past 26 months despite countless falls from god knows what kinds of height but you still survived. iPhone 5S in five days time whoopdeedoop. 
x, thank you for being there for me always my baby phone (like my substitute boyfriend hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment