University Town with Claire the tutu kuey:






Some good 8 hours spent studying alone at my fav. café galilee a day before International History paper:




I've come to realise that as I grow older, I am more fond of spending time alone. Especially after entering junior college, where life becomes a lot more hectic, I actually don't mind studying or even having to eat by myself at cafés when I study out. It's funny because thinking back, words like "I'd never ever eat alone in my whole life" used to be frequently said by me. Haha I guess time really changes people. Or is it just age playing its tricks.
So like I said, I've also been eating and eating and just... eating a lot.






And then more studying. Kinda lost count of the number of times I've been to U Town lately:

This lame girl trying to build her "fortress"......

One thing I really love about being at U Town is the huge open grass area right outside Starbucks, even though sometimes we do get distracted watching people play, productivity level is still there so.. yeah.



Hopefully i'll be able fill this space up with some pictures of post-prelims fun the next time I come round.
Edited: 24/09 12:56PM
Ps: the whole family cept for sissy and I, are out of town this entire week, which leaves the 2 of us in Singapore "guarding" our home hahaha. No the main point is, since sissy's gonna be busy helping out for one of her good friend's wedding which is happening on this approaching Thursday, I WILL BE HOME ALONE MOST OF THE TIME. So, meh. On a side note, it's been rather productive studying in an empty house so we'll be how this goes :)
Pps: it's been awhile but I slept at 11:30pm last night and woke up at 4am to clock some last minute revision this morning. I'm so tired rn I can't wait to crash on my bed (yes I'm blogging on my way home again!) ok till next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment