Last minute cny shopping with shujing about 2 weeks back. Lunch at Demand & Supply
Post lunch activity: carry out our silly picture taking antics (like how we always do, and no, turning 20 does not/will not/cannot stop us). I mean honestly what does an empty Orchard Gateway with good natural lighting calls for?




The next day, we met again to have dinner together after I was done with some errands in school. Was craving for local hawker food and so we went! Had lychee martini ice cream at Dailyscoop after that *heart eyes emoji* I felt like a glutton but as you can clearly see, this is DOUBLE happiness in a picture.



Haji lane with sj the day after. SJ AGAIN?! hahaha just kidding babe, I seriously did not mind a single bit seeing my chiobu for 3 days consecutively. In fact, we did so much catching up on life when we met, I can't be anymore thankful. Anyway, we planned to meet for elaine's birthday present/surprise. Lunch was at Artistry. Breakfast food is something I would say yes to all day errr day.
Had my white fedora with me because I had dance rehearsal that night. Might as well put it to good use for pictures right! This girl was wearing shades everywhere cos she just had her lasik surgery (!!!!!!)



Although it was a throughly failed surprise in the end, it's really the thoughts that count. Still can't get over how we bumped into the birthday girl in the washroom?!?!?! Like dayum gurl, ION has SO MANY washrooms, what are the odds of her appearing in the same one as sj and I? Totally killed your own surprise hahahaha but we still love you irregardless.
P.s. in you both, I can always seek a friend to pour my soul and heart out to. I'm so grateful for you girls! Thank you for sticking around for more than 7 years now. I know for sure we will be great kopi kakis even when we grow old and frail. Happy belated birthday Elaine Tan! Hope you like your birthday dress from us.
14 feb — this year's first valentine's day with my cutie started on a hilarious note. R and I attempted to sneak into a R21 movie but we got caught about 45 mins into the movie HAHA it was quite an experience. Felt a little dejected cos we didn't manage to get through with our plan but all was still good. Headed for the art museum after that (and took tons of pictures which I love!) and watched local bands perform at Gardens by the bay followed by fireworks and fried chicken for dinner on the grass patch! Couldn't have asked for more even though it felt like any other date, except maybe receiving flowers (may I emphasise SELF WRAPPED flowers) when you open your door first thing in the morning can be such a heart fluttering moment. Thank you for everything my 24/7 valentine :)



#captionthis "eh b you never wash your hair today? got smell" *me rolls eyes*


"you where not happy?????" this picture gets funnier the more i look at it

basically what happened while we were waiting for our food to be served: ignores my boyfriend's existence and take ridiculous selfie with his phone feat. flowers



ok let me just PRETEND to be normal for a moment








... and oh hola March! (my fav. month)
No comments:
Post a Comment