It seems like everything in this relationship is slowly falling into place, into a very comfortable pattern. But there are somedays, like today, where I have these crazy thoughts about how being too comfortable is going to make us feel weary of each other at some point (I must be mad). And it hasn't even been a year yet?! Just yesterday I glanced at my calendar and wondered to myself wow, we are almost at the one year mark. And then one day later, I can go from feeling all gleeful to being quite the paranoid girlfriend. I know that's a very cynical way of viewing it but it's normal right? I'm quite sure there are days where you feel the same. Like things are simply becoming mundane and there should be more to life than this. I think we need to go on more adventures soon.
I just kick started my first training for the upcoming DA production today and I feel like my body is already falling apart after the one month break from dance. Aching everrrrrywhereeee and the pain on my calves are legit (you need to massage them for me). Hopefully when I start to get back on track, my body would also get used to the weekly, or maybe even daily body aches. I know my subsequent weekends are going to be so exhausting with dance from 9am-5pm on Saturdays and working Sundays BUT I'll be strong and maybe you can be as well. I need so much support in this. Sometimes it really gets too taxing and you don't know how very thankful I am to have you who's constantly there for me to rant and talk to without being told that I might be a pain in the ass. Which is why I'll always love you ♥
I have too much late night thoughts these days.. maybe it's the female hormones. Ok i should sleep, goodnight x
No comments:
Post a Comment