May 23, 2015

Graduation

Attended 2 poly graduation ceremonies of my girls this week and I enviously asked aloud when will it be my turn, to which Kimberly replied with her usual nonchalant manner "bitch get over with exams first" sigh why my friend like that one. Kim lives to burst my bubble. I mean I could make do with living in temporary bliss!

Not sure why all these dslr pictures turned out to be grainy even after I re-uploaded them multiple times so I give up.


Happy graduation my other half (even though we've probably grown past the lookalike phase in secondary school).

busy busy - caught in the act of AirDropping pictures as usual hehe long live Apple & iPhones



"eh it's damn hot can i take out my robe? and give me my drink!!!!!" "we take a don't smile picture"

"now smile"

"clara can we just take a normal picture? *rolls eye*"

this picture accurately sums up our friendship half of the time

I am so excited for you both to move on to the next phase of your lives and embark on all your future endeavours. I know both of you read this space occasionally and I'd just like you all to know that time has passed by now and some things we have to learn to put them behind. As we all grow older together, I hope that someday, somehow you girls would be buddies again. Friendship is a bizarre thing, you never know what's going to unfold before you. Perhaps 10 or even 20 years down the road, we would be sitting down together sipping coffee with each other just like old times.

No comments:

Post a Comment