May 13, 2015


Sorry for the unexpected long hiatus, in case anyone keeps an eye on this space. The past six weeks had been.... a blur. At some point it felt as if I was stuck in limbo but now that finals are finally!!!!!!!! over, I feel like I can breathe again. I wanted to blog about numerous things over the time period that I've been absent from this space but I didn't because of, finals. BUT SCHOOL'S OUT for now. Liberation smells pretty damn good (takes deep breath). I absolutely can't wait to head out to explore every corner of Singapore and tick off all the things on my post-exams to do list. I am still trying to figure out how to balance between being a couch potato and doing something, anything productive at the same time (is there really no way out?) over this long break. On second thought,  I probably won't be as unoccupied as I think I'd be once I start going back to work and dance, so I might as well just be a full-time potato while I can right? Right. I honestly think I deserve all the lazy time in the world after all that stressful mugging. To whoever is still in the midst of exam battles. Hang in there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment