May 19, 2014

Something's brewing...

Cousie sent mommy some pictures of the house in Malaysia today, the one that's undergoing some major construction and tada!!


It has been barely 3 months and I must say the progress of the construction is really quicker than I thought?! I AM SO EXCITED TO BE HOME NOW OMAIGAD. I also can't wait to see granny!! And the exciting news is we're bound for a family trip in less than a weeks time, am really looking forward to traveling and spending more time with my precious fambam —been having too much of a wanderlust these days!

(lately it feels a little like i'm having an internal struggle with myself. i've come to realise that decisions making can be as easy as a 'yes' or 'no' but at the same time, i tend to question my own ability to commit (to certain things/people). sigh pie. whatever will be, will be. right?)

1 comment: