August 01, 2014

home is where the heart is

(blogging at KLIA because our flight back to Singapore got delayed for about an hour pffft)


If there's one thing I gained for sure — besides quality family time — out of this trip back home, it has gotta be kilograms hahahaha. The fambams ate and ordered so much food at dinner every night I felt reeeally well fed. Bad thing is I also gained some huge ass pimples from all the junk food, late nights and what not. Acne is seriously every girl's nightmare, it shouldn't even exist!!!!

Other than just stuffing ourselves full everyday, we also went to a book fest at the Kuala Lumpur conventions centre, out for some retail therapy as well as furniture shopping. Everything's falling into place and I'm really looking forward to the house warming party in September. Can't my holidays last forever....?

Oh by the way, happy August guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment