August 04, 2014

Staycation

Just got home from a little jb trippin' (2D1N) with my ladies and to be honest, I think we're all a little zoned out from everything due to all the accumulative late nights since last week back in malaysia. Nevertheless, we still had a great time over the weekend! We stayed at this hotel about 30 minutes drive away from the checkpoint. One of my aunt's friend's daughter works at the hotel that we were supposed to stay in so we got a bigger room with one king and one queen sized bed at a cheaper rate! The room was surprisingly huge, with even a jacuzzi in the bathroom.

I love these 3 women so so much. My aunt (mommy's older sister, second from the right) is literally like a second mother to me. And my closer friends would also know that I always regard my aunt's daughter as a blood sister (if you suck at all these family tree linkage, she's supposedly my cousin) so yeah. I guess it works out perfectly fine when the both of us are the only child in our family.

Anyway, after washing up a little, we headed back out to make the most of our only night there. I don't know but the mothers just felt that it was a waste to go to sleep right after we checked into the hotel after dinner. So we went to a live pub near where we stayed. It wasn't too bad a place but the atmosphere was really a little too loud for my liking, the music was like clubbing minus the dancing omg *deaf*


Knocked out back on our hotel beds at 3am. Albeit being so tired the next morning, it was pleasant waking up to clear blue sky right outside the window when I pulled open the curtains by our bed. Lazed around in bed for a bit flipping through tv channels.


and then we had dim sum for lunch!!! I LOVE DIM SUM, authentic hong kong style dim sum to be specific. Or you could think that I just love food in general *snorts*


It was already noon by the time we were done with lunch and a little shopping at the mall next to the dim sum place so we proceeded to our usual hang out mall (Holiday Plaza). Had a much needed 2 hours foot/body massage there and also did our nails. Truly living the life. 

I didn't get any fanciful nail art this time so here's a picture of sissy's pretty floral nails. Could use more of such days.

No comments:

Post a Comment