
Also paid 7 bucks (5 for entry and 2 for photobooth) for the first ever haunted house we have in pjc. Was quite skeptical about spending money on a 5 minutes walk through the multipurpose room at first but turns out it wasn't altogether that bad. In fact, I thought the committee did a great job given such a lousy venue and all. J and n were so scared that it made me feel brave leading the way HAHAHA. With our ghost friend who maintained her composure in the haunted house when we tried so hard to make her laugh.


—
This post is meant for the two special bunch in my jc life, one being the clique (avengers) and the other my bimbos (b&h) from dance. I genuinely loved school thanks to you all.
I know there are days it feels like I am mentally detached from the group but at the end of the day, you guys still played a super major role in my jc life. From tutorials, lectures to recess times and... all the endless horny jokes.
And this group, I think you all are seriously born funny (or is it retarded?) hahahaha. But I frankly love being around all of you thanks to all your silly antics that make me laugh so hard every single time. Don't think it'll ever feel the same dancing with a new group.
Of course, I also can't leave out Kimberly Kwek. If there is ONE person I can't survive without in school, it's her, my beancuuuurd. I don't think I could have handled all the shit school threw at me all by myself. Even when it comes to SIM, my curriculum hasn't even officially started and I am already relying on her so much. Thank god we are still under the same institute, albeit taking different courses.
This post is meant for the two special bunch in my jc life, one being the clique (avengers) and the other my bimbos (b&h) from dance. I genuinely loved school thanks to you all.
I know there are days it feels like I am mentally detached from the group but at the end of the day, you guys still played a super major role in my jc life. From tutorials, lectures to recess times and... all the endless horny jokes.

And this group, I think you all are seriously born funny (or is it retarded?) hahahaha. But I frankly love being around all of you thanks to all your silly antics that make me laugh so hard every single time. Don't think it'll ever feel the same dancing with a new group.






Of course, I also can't leave out Kimberly Kwek. If there is ONE person I can't survive without in school, it's her, my beancuuuurd. I don't think I could have handled all the shit school threw at me all by myself. Even when it comes to SIM, my curriculum hasn't even officially started and I am already relying on her so much. Thank god we are still under the same institute, albeit taking different courses.
On a side note, gosh uni is starting for real in less than a week! I guess I am finally moving on to the next milestone in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment