August 10, 2014

Let's go for a picnic

Over the weekend, R and i went for a nice little picnic date at the Botanic Garden!! I love days like this where we can simply relax and eat and talk and read and people-watch.

It's official, I hate pigeons and their shit. The minute we shifted our mat under this big tree for the shade, I felt something land on my hair (what a shitty moment haha geddit?).

"b can you please put down that camera and get the bird shit off my hair?"
"no i need to take a picture of this moment" #somuchlove

picnic date more like nap-on-adelene's-leg-pillow date 

The next day we went to Tiong Bahru Bakery and the food was y u m m y!! I don't remember them tasting so good the first few times I went? But yep, it was so satisfying that after every mouth of croissant/ choux puff/ hot dog bun we both went "mmmmmmmmm"


As if all the pictures above don't already speak for themselves before I say more? 

Everyone needs the right kind of love. I know you'll read this R and I know I probably wouldn't be this corny again at least for a while so I just thought you should know. Ours honestly feels like some kind of old sappy love; I guess it's because I've known you for almost 9 years now and nothing beats familiarity. And knowing that your presence and absence both mean something to someone.

For all the "good morning/ how was your day/ be careful/ text me when you're home so i know you're safe/ sweet dreams/ how are you/ have a good day today/ i miss you/ goodnight/ can you come over/ i want to see you/ can i call you/ you look gorgeous/ let's watch a movie/ what are you doing/ it will be okay/ i'm here for you/ do you need anything/ are you hungry/ i just wanted to hear your voice/ you just made my day", I guess you really don’t have to hear I love you to know that someone does. So thank you for being the sweet and understanding you up till now. I probably never said this before but I always melt a little inside each time you say come here to me with outstretched arms. Here's to many more adventures together silly. Take care in Brunei for 2 weeks!!

(I ruff you)

No comments:

Post a Comment