August 22, 2014

Thank God it's Friday?

I hereby declare Fridays as the mental breakdown day, with 3 hours Economics lecture at 8:30am followed by 3 hours Mathematics lecture thereafter. It's not that I dislike the subjects.. just that morning classes is a (very very) bad idea to begin with. Done with the second week of school and everything is good except maybe I don't thank God so much for Friday this week. Have been down with an on and off fever for the past 2 days which results in me alternating between feeling very weak one moment and ok the next. I really dread falling sick. Current situation at home: ice pack on my forehead trying to chase away the heat inside my body. Nevertheless, all is still good. I'm enjoying my 3-days school week so far, alongside dance and some new acquaintances.

2 days ago, I went out to have lunch with Shunjun and Kimberly (yes you all finally get to see kim's face)!! Of course, from the couple series of photos below, you will get to witness what is the definition of reluctance. Kim does not like taking pictures but it wasn't like she had a choice with us around *evil grins*

We had lunch at Hatched and ice cream at Dailyscoop after that. I think I am seriously spreading my love for lychee martini ice cream to everyone around me. 


road safety 101: check left and right for cars

"wait first my nose itchy"

"alright we're good to cross"
So am I eligible to be the ambassador for holland village yet? Bahahaha

And and and my other half is back from Brunei earlier than expected so hooooray. Here's R training to be a daddy with his aunty's little girl, is it too early yet HAHAHA

2 comments:

  1. i hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm strong as a bull now hehe thank u for the concern j!!

    ReplyDelete